WORK WITH US!
At present, Explora’s staff is fully occupied. However, during certain times of the year, Explora is in search of animation personnel (for guided tours and scientific and manual workshops) to be employed as animators on casual performance contracts.
What our animators do:
- Start-up, checking, monitoring, maintenance, and tidying of the exhibits in the exhibition pavilion
- Assisting and welcoming visitors at every tour interval, presenting the museum in both Italian and English
- Conducting animated presentations of manual and scientific workshops for families, educational and scientific workshops for Primary School classes, cooking workshops, and animated readings with manual workshops
- Guiding school groups from Preschool and Nursery through the museum
- Overseeing and animating the exhibits, assisting for the correct use of stations, consulting panels and totems available to visitors, and actively encouraging visitor-exhibit interactions
- Preparing materials for workshop activities
- Animations for parties and camps, events, group visits
- Conducting surveys and interviews with visitors, and completing quality questionnaires in accordance with the EN ISO 9001:2015 standard, or similar museum visit questionnaires
Thanks to international and European projects, calls are often open that Explora is pleased to share with its audience.
Requirements to apply:
- Age between 19 and 28
- Experience working with children
- Ability to interact with the public
- Teamwork skills
- Proficiency in English
- Effective communication skills
- Willingness to work on holidays
How is the selection made?
- The selection process consists of 4 consecutive phases: screening of resumes, individual interviews, mandatory participation in a 20-hour training program provided by Explora. Participation in the course does not guarantee employment, followed by a final evaluation and hiring (on a casual collaboration contract for up to 30 working days per year).
How to apply for this job?
Fill out the form below, attaching your European format curriculum vitae.